Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Hot&Steamy playlist . .

The first thing on everyone's mind - Barry White, Sade and that awful donwtrodden "You can leave your hat on". :S I know it's classic, but it makes me wanna vomit every time I hear it.

So, fresh songs, new beats, clean sheets and let's begin. ;)
____________________________________________

Sorry Peggy Lee, the king is in the House! Elvis Presley - Fever. HOT!


Does your neighbors really know his name? :) Trey Songz. You gotta love him.


Ride it by Jay Sean. Even the title makes you horny. 


Oh Kelis... You naughy girl. In public, ha?


Ying Yang Twins - Wait (the Whisper Song). No comment.


There goes my baby by the ultimate sex bomb Usher. 

________________________________________
And there goes the end of my Hot&Steamy playlist. Anything you wanna add up?
Jumpstart your new working week starting tomorrow. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for visiting my blog!
    I'm following your blog and always come here to see what's new!
    Brazilian kisses!
    www.75dias75looks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your lovely comment!i'm follow you.
    have you got facebook, twitter, gogle friend connect?

    kisses
    miriamstella ( from Italy)
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet. It's a new blog, but I'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices!Fever is my absolute favorite song, i love the rhythm and sound, amazing!

    ReplyDelete